Protect your family against large and potentially devastating liability claims or judgements. Umbrella insurance provides an extra layer of protection to your existing coverage.
What is Umbrella Insurance?
In today’s culture, lawsuits have become more common than you might realize. It’s important to protect your family against potentially devastating liability judgments. Umbrella insurance, often called a PUP policy, offers an extra layer of protection above your homeowners insurance policy.
What does umbrella insurance cover?
If your sued and need to pay damages, umbrella insurance can help.
- Lawsuit settlements from accidents
- Judgement from defamation
- Medical expenses or damages
- Damages you make to someone else’s property
Potential Real-Life PUP Scenarios
- An accident on your swing set results in serious injuries
- You leave a negative review that results in a defamation lawsuit
- A guest has an accident in your pool that requires surgery
- Your burning leaves cause a fire that damages your neighbor’s home
- A broken step causes your babysitter to have an injury
- Your dog bites someone and you are sued for damages
We’re here when you need us! Complete the form and one of our team members will get back with you shortly. For more immediate assistance, please call our office.
+1 (281) 941-7090
6605 Cypresswood Dr, Ste 280, Spring, TX 77379